How to register Rocket account?
- Customer fills up the KYC Form and submit to agent along with his/her photograph & National ID (NID)
- Agent goes to Customer Registration Menu from his/her mobile and insert customer's mobile number
- Customer receives an IVR call or USSD Flash menu and in reply, he/she gives a 4 - digit PIN number at his/her choice (please remember your PIN)
- A Rocket account is created in DBBL system which is his/her mobile number + one check digit
- Customer receives a confirmation SMS which contains his/her Rocket account Number (please remember your check digit).
Video shows how to open Rocket account
Where to register?
Customer can register at any DBBL nominated :-
- Own agent
- Airtel retail points
- mobi cash marked outlets of Grameen Phone's.