Dutch Bangla Bank has proudly introduced the ground-breaking "Two Factor Authentication (2FA) Security Solution" that protects a customer's identity and account information from access by an unauthorized person. This security solution is designed for Internet Banking third party fund transfer transactions within the Dutch Bangla Bank account holders.
Only the 2FA registered users can perform the third party fund transfer transaction through Internet Banking System. Click here for Registration now
SecurID Token mechanism for 2FA solution
To know more about 'SecurID Token' which is a mechanism for 2FA solution, please follow the link below:
- What is SecurID Token?
- How do I obtain a SecurID Token?
- How do use SecurID Token?
- How to use 2FA for Internet Banking third party fund transfer?
- How to use 2FA for ecomm transaction?
- What are the charges for the service?
- What is the daily limit for Internal Account Fund Transfer?
- Frequently asked question(FAQ)